- In This Feature
- Sleepy Time
- How do I know how much sleep my child needs at different ages?
- When should my baby sleep through the night without a feeding?
- When can my baby sleep without a hat or without being swaddled?
- I know babies are supposed to sleep on their backs, but mine keeps turning over on his tummy. What should I do?
- How do I know when to take the bumper pad and mobile off a crib?
- When can my child sleep with a blanket?
- When can my child sleep with a stuffed animal or doll?
- How do I know when my child is ready to go to sleep without a bedtime bottle or nursing?
- Is there a certain age when my child will stop needing a nap?
- When is it safe to turn off the baby monitor?
Sleep! It's one of the most common issues concerning parents of young children. In addition to wanting to know how to get your child to be a better sleeper, many moms and dads often have bedtime-related questions not always answered in articles addressing a child's sleeping patterns. If you too are looking for better ways to help you and your child get seem much needed Zzzzs, rest assured! BabyZone has answers to your commonly asked questions from our contributing pediatricians.