Caring for the Common Cold
Taking care of you and your family
Stop It From Coming Back
As best as you can, make sure not to reinfect yourself and your child.
- Wash all the pillowcases and sheets used by the sick person.
- If your child had an especially helpful stuffed animal, send it through the washing machine.
- Change to a new toothbrush: This can also be useful in preventing recurrences.
- Be choosy about play dates until you’re sure your child has recovered.
- Use Florence Nightingale’s timeless tip and open a window a bit to air out the bedroom.
Lastly, remember that each cold your child gets is helping to build a strong immune system. That, and the knowledge that spring is coming closer every day, should get you through!
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN