Baby Development Week by Week
Small and sweet, yes. But clueless? Not your little one! Read on for fascinating development research about (and simple recommendations for) your baby during these first 52 weeks.
Brilliant Baby Facts
- Figuring out what baby’s cries mean and providing for them builds trust.
- At 6-months-old, babies prefer singing over talking, so belt it out mama!
- Will they be sweet or sassy? Babies develop their personalities around Week 34.
- Get ready to run by Week 47! Baby will start to learn to walk soon!
- At a week old, your baby recognizes and distinguishes between different faces!