- In This Feature
- 1. What Type of Formula is Best?
- 2. Will Switching Formula Make My Baby Feel Gassy?
- 3. Could My Baby Have Colic?
- 4. Switched From Breast Milk, Now Baby is Fussier. Colic or Allergy?
- 5. Is it Easier to Digest Powdered or Ready-to-Feed Formula?
- 6. Can Soy Help Colic?
- 7. What if Baby Refuses To Eat?
5. Is it Easier to Digest Powdered or Ready-to-Feed Formula?
If you're wondering: "Is it easier to digest powdered or ready-to-feed formula?" Here's a little more insight about your choices.
There are three formula preparations to choose from: ready-to-feed, concentrate, and powder. When reconstituted according to the directions, all three are nutritionally identical. There are slight textural differences (and perhaps taste as well, though they always taste the same to me) but most babies will accept them interchangeably and they are the same in terms of digestibility.