Sink your teeth into everything we’ve got about infant teething symptoms and caring for those cute little baby chompers.
- A decrease in appetite is normal during teething, especially for solid foods
- The central incisors or bottom front teeth are usually the first to appear
- Drooly baby while teething? Saliva helps sooth baby’s inflamed and tender gums
- Gender matters: girl’s teeth typically appear sooner than boy’s teeth
- In Japan, babies are given wooden teethers covered in beeswax to alleviate pain.