12 Tips (Learned the Hard Way) for Traveling with a Small Child
Fly the Family-Friendly Skies
If you haven’t yet decided where you’re going on your vacation but know you’re planning to fly, do some research on available airlines. Some domestic and international companies offer helpful guest services for young families. Before booking your flight, ask about the following questions:
- Are bottle-warming services available?
- Do you carry extra diapers?
- Do you have changing tables available?
- Do you offer staggered meals (so that one parent can eat while the other tends to the baby)?
- Do you offer travel miles for babies or children with booked seats?
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN