Starting a family? Having more kids? Find out how to make the big decisions and plan your family for some of life’s major events.
Family Planning Facts
- Nearly half of women shell out some cash to get pregnant ($500 on average).
- Studies show parents under 30 are less happy than their child-free counterparts.
- Budget wisely: Parents spend nearly $13,000 a year on their children.
- Austin and Ann Arbor are two of many great places to start a family.
- How close is too close? Studies show 18 to 23 months apart is ideal child spacing.