Basal Body Temperature
(Continued from previous slide)
- This is a great way to get in tune with your body and cycles.
- This type of testing can be used in concert with cervical mucus and menstruation charting for a more detailed holistic understanding of your fertility.
- This is relatively labor intensive.
- The margin for error is quite large; small changes may influence your temperature, such as stress, jet lag, or the use of an electric blanket, so this is far from an exact science.
- Your temperature doesn't rise until right after ovulation, leaving you a smaller window to try to conceive.