At-Home Fertility Tools
Find out which one is right for you!
What Do I Have to Do?
There are a number of different tests available, so be sure to read the instructions carefully. Likely, you will either:
- Hold the tip of the test strip in your urine stream.
- Dip the test in a cup of your urine.
- Add drops of your urine to the test window.
An indicator will appear to notify you if you are in the fertile period of your cycle.
Cost: $10.00 to $30.00 for 20 tests
- You don’t have to play scientist—the indicator is there or it’s not.
- No plotting, charting, or graphing. Woo-hoo!
- These tests are typically accurate nine times out of ten.
- Tests are not reusable.
- You do not see your cycle progress; you are only told whether you are fertile or not.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN