Ovulation & Your Cycle
Understanding ovulation is key when you’re trying to get pregnant. Learn what you need to know about your menstrual cycle and tracking your fertility.
Fertility and Ovulation Facts
- The ideal time to quit smoking is during the first two weeks of your cycle.
- Shopping a lot recently? Studies suggest it might mean you’re most fertile.
- TTC? Clinics advise women have sex every other day when they’re most fertile.
- If conception has occurred, your BBT stays elevated instead of dropping.
- Women can smell each other ovulating… and it might even get competitive.