Leftover Baby Food Strawberry "Dream" Smoothie Recipe
The next time you think baby food is just for babies, try this Strawberry "Dream" Smoothie recipe for a quick and yummy trick to get a little extra fruit into toddler (or grown-up) diets.
For this simple recipe from Julianne Hood, just add all of the ingredients below to your food processor or blender and process until smooth. Yum!
- 2 cups low-fat/skim organic milk
- 1 cup thawed strawberry baby food
- ¾ cup vanilla organic yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat, sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp. ground flax seed or toasted wheat germ
- ½ cup crushed ice
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN