- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple crepe paper streamers or ribbons
- Paper plate for each child
- Stapler, tape, or glue
Here's what you do:
- Cut the middle out of the paper plate.
- Cut long pieces of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple crepe paper streamers. Each streamer should be about 2 to 3 feet long. This is where you could also use ribbon. The kids can even make their own streamers and color them.
- Staple a rainbow of streamers onto the paper plate. You could use tape or glue as well if you do not want to use a stapler.
Options:: Make several and hang them in their doorways so they have to walk through them to enter their rooms.