How Much Exercise Does Your Family Really Need?
Your pre-pregnancy exercise routine will surely affect how easy it is for you to get moving for two and a half hours a week when you’re housing a baby. Be honest with your healthcare provider about your current fitness routine, and discuss with her safe ways to continue or start working out.
Getting mom-to-be moving:
- Gear up with these pregnancy fitness essentials.
- Learn how walking, swimming, and other simple moves can be more beneficial than you could imagine.
- Other moms confess their pregnancy workout shortcuts.
- Here’s why working out just might better prepare you for labor!
- Check out our full Pregnancy Fitness Guide.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN