Sure they’re made of sugar, spice, and everything nice. But little girls are so much more! Smart, sassy, and self-sufficient. Parenting strong, confident young women starts early on. Here’s our expert advice for raising your daughter.
- Doctors suggest waiting until their first tetanus shot to pierce baby’s ears
- Dads play a role in helping their girls became self-confident and self-reliant
- “Spirited” and “feisty” girls are more likely to have higher self-esteem
- Boys and girls can be diagnosed with ADHD, but their symptoms are very different
- Forget Barbie: Give your little future engineer wooden pattern blocks and Legos