Fatherhood is filled with joys and challenges, ups and downs, tears and laughter. Find out more about the important role fathers play in their children’s lives—starting from the plus sign on the pregnancy test to the A+ on the report card!
- Small nads, great dads? Men with smaller testicles may be more nurturing.
- Brad Pitt and Owen Wilson both became dads after 40. Wait, they’re over 40?
- Dads are now more involved in their children’s lives than ever before.
- In need of Daddy-Baby dates? Try a baseball game or even a grocery trip.
- Men’s diet are just as important as women’s in conceiving a healthy child.