For a first-time mom, the world of parenting can be overwhelming and magical at the same time. Get tips, tricks, and advice to help you navigate through the amazing journey called parenthood.
New Mom Facts
- New moms’ brains react to that sweet baby smell the way addicts react to drugs.
- Baby rolling off the changing pad? Create a diversion with songs and toys.
- Money saving tip: Breastfeeding saves families more than $2,000 a year.
- Touch is the most important sense in helping early infants feel secure.
- Want to spice up your post-baby sex life? First, ditch the sweat pants.