Colic can wreak havoc on your baby’s temperament. Learn the symptoms of colic, how doctors diagnosis it, and how to soothe your colicky baby.
- The cause of colic could be in baby’s belly, specifically Proteobacteria
- Colic affects up to 25 percent of infants, known for causing excessive crying
- If your baby is less than 3-months-old and is excessively crying, see a doctor
- Some moms swear by a mixture of catnip and fennel to calm colicky baby’s cries
- Learn about colic’s rule of three’s: three hours, three days, three weeks