Am I Pregnant?
So, what are the signs and symptoms of pregnancy? Look no further, ladies—here’s how to tell if you’re ready to break out that pregnancy test.
Pregnancy Symptom Facts
- Gotta go again?! Frequent urination can begin six weeks after conception.
- Missed period? The most common causes are pregnancy and stress.
- Most home pregnancy tests are accurate 95 to 99 percent of the time.
- Read it twice! The most common types of false positives are caused by user error.
- Surprise! Some women don’t realize they’re pregnant until they’re in labor.