Fetal development is an amazing process. Learn everything about your growing baby and what’s going on inside your body during those nine months.
Fetal Development Facts
- A fetus can understand words well enough to retain memories of them after birth.
- The umbilical cord has two arteries and a vein to funnel oxygen and nutrition.
- The heart is among the earliest organs to develop, beating n’ pumping by week 7!
- If all pregnant moms avoided smoking, newborn deaths will decrease 5 percent.
- Want bilingual babies? Start exposing them to both languages during pregnancy.