First Trimester Pregnancy
Your first trimester brings a lot of change and a lot of questions. Find out what to expect during the first trimester of your pregnancy.
First Trimester Facts
- At 4 weeks, your little one is smaller than a grain of rice (1/16-inch long)!
- Are delightful smells now frightful? Welcome to your first trimester.
- Spotting in the early stages can mean your body’s adjusting to pregnancy.
- Having your first zit in five years? Blame it on the hormone, progesterone.
- We all began as both men and women (embryonically).