Morning sickness, tender breasts, and wild hormones? That’s just scratching the surface! Find out what physical changes and symptoms you may experience when pregnant.
Pregnancy Symptom Facts
- Up to 80 percent of fathers experience sympathetic pregnancy symptoms.
- Queasy? Nausea usually begins two to eight weeks after conception.
- To soothe tender breasts, stay cool. Try cabbage leaves or ice packs.
- Feeling movement? It happens when you’re 16 to 22 weeks pregnant—or gassy.
- Try this on for size: Pregnancy can make your feet bigger—permanently.