Second Trimester Pregnancy
You’re not so tired, the nausea is gone, and you almost feel like having a sex again! Yay! The second trimester is here. Learn more about the “honeymoon phase” of pregnancy.
Second Trimester Facts
- At 16 weeks, your little one is the length of a proper teaspoon: 4 1/2 inches!
- Maternity support hoses keep legs lookin’ shapely AND help with varicose veins!
- Men’s voices come through clearer than women’s when Baby is in the womb.
- Say what? Vitamin C and E show little or no effect in preventing preeclampsia.
- Think twice before taking that aspirin. It may lead to your son’s infertility.