Third Trimester Pregnancy
The third trimester is the final stretch of pregnancy! Learn what to expect from your last months of pregnancy.
Third Trimester Facts
- Before the ’70s dads weren’t allowed in most delivery rooms.
- Counting baby’s kicks? You should feel her move 10 times in about two hours.
- 40 weeks and need to get things started? Many women think sex can induce labor.
- If your maternity bra feels off, refit! 80 percent of women wear the wrong size bra.
- Considering childbirth hypnosis? 90 to 95 percent of people can be hypnotized.