Traveling while you’re pregnant can raise some questions. Find out what you need to know if you’re planning a trip during your pregnancy.
Tips for Traveling While Pregnant
- Dreading that long trip? Sniffing a lemon slice can help settle the nausea.
- Keepin’ deliveries grounded: Airlines can restrict women at 36 weeks from flying.
- Drink water like it’s no one’s business—don’t forget, at least 10 cups a day!
- Blood flow’s like sand in an hourglass, so don’t keep those legs locked.
- The safest time to travel is usually during the second trimester.