Twins & Multiples
When you’re carrying twins or multiples you may have twice as many questions about your babies’ development. Find out what to expect when you’re having more than one.
Multiple Birth Facts
- Giving birth to twins once raises your odds of having twins again to one in 12.
- The interval between the births of twins is usually less than an hour.
- Woah baby! The rate of twin births is up 76 percent in the past 30 years.
- Between 15 and 20 percent of all twin pregnancies will miscarry one fetus.
- Good news! Women who naturally bear twins live longer and are more fertile.