11 Cute Easter Onesies for Baby
Don't want to get baby into that fancy Easter dress or that little man suit? How about staying festive without the fuss with one of these cute and comfy Easter-themed onesies?
Photo Credit: Kakabaka on Etsy
A striped rabbit appliqué makes this onesie festive, but with an understated cool. It’s like baby is saying, “Bunnies?! Yeah, sure. They’re pretty cool.” ($20 at Kakabaka on Etsy).
Photo Credit: GigglePoo on Etsy
On Instagram, if you’ve seen one duck face, you’ve seen them all. But this duck face is special and adorable without even trying. ($30 at GigglePoo).
Photo Credit: Bobo and Coco on Etsy
Easter Egg Onesie
This onesie couldn’t be more bright, colorful and happy. Now that’s a good egg! ($26 at Bobo and Coco).
Photo Credit: Imagine By Day on Etsy
Peep in Disguise
“Maybe if we wear mustaches, no one will know we are the most recognized, edible symbol of Easter.” ($17 at Imagine By Day).
Photo Credit: www.thegirlybaby.com
Little Bunny Foo Foo
Happy Easter, Fancy Pants! Baby girl will look adorable in this romper set adorned with a sweet, rosette bunny and satin rosettes. ($47 at The Girly Baby).
Photo Credit: www.target.com
Mommy's Funny Bunny
Yep, when she wakes up every night for the past two weeks wanting to play and not sleep at 2:30 AM., she’s pretty darn funny, that little rascal. ($4.99 at Target).
Photo Credit: www.thechildrensplace.com
A Rabbit in a Hat
There’s a rabbit in a hat, and then there’s a rabbit in a bowler hat. We always knew your boy was a class act. ($9.50 at The Children’s Place).
Photo Credit: oldnavy.gap.com
“It’s the eyelet of the bunny, it’s the thrill of the night…” Yeah, couldn’t really make those lyrics work. But, this onesie works! Yeah, eyelet really works on this onesie. (5.99 at Old Navy).
Photo Credit: www.kohls.com
It's All About the Ears
The ears make up 40 percent of a bunny’s cuteness. The other 60 percent is owned by its fluffy cotton ball tail. That’s a bunny fact, supported by reactions and comments made at any petting zoo with bunnies. Ok, it’s not a fact, but just imagine bunnies without those ears and that tail—not even close to as cute. ($12 at Kohls).
Photo Credit: www.bloomingdales.com
Here’s a way for your little man to give a nod to the holiday while also acknowledging his serious swag. ($20 at Bloomingdales).
Photo Credit: www.toysrus.com
Decked-out with sequins and bows in their ears, now these are some Peeps with pizzazz! ($12.99 at Toys R Us).
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN