- In This Feature
- So Many Questions, So Little Time
- Is it OK to buy a used breast pump?
- What’s the best sleeping arrangement for my newborn?
- Can I use an heirloom crib?
- Do imported car seats sold in the US meet federal safety standards?
- Can I use my baby’s play yard as a crib when we travel?
- How soon can we travel with our newborn?
- If walkers aren't safe, why are they in stores?
- Can my baby play with toys for slightly older children?
- Can I hold my baby on my lap in taxi cabs?
- What makes one stroller worth $100 and another $750?
- What kind of baby thermometer should I buy?
- My baby just started walking. Is it time for shoes?
- Is it OK to use a hand-me-down car seat?
So Many Questions, So Little Time
Do you really need that trendy stroller? Can you get by with a used breast pump? Where's the safest place for your baby to sleep when you're traveling? You've consulted books and asked your friends, but you've still got niggling questions about baby products that no one seems to know the answer to—until now. To help you sort through the confusion, we rounded up top baby product and safety experts to answer your most burning questions.