Find a Better Crib Mattress: The Surprising Key to Baby’s Deep Sleep
Crib Mattress Buying Checklist
- Firmness is key. Test the inside and the edges of the mattress.
- Look for exterior fabric that can withstand tears, spills, and jumps like multi-layered or quilted vinyl.
- Check that you can’t put more than a two-finger width distance between the crib mattress and the crib.
- Make sure that the crib sheet fits snugly and can’t be pulled off the mattress.
- Consider buying a mattress with fire-retardant fabric.
- Don’t buy a crib mattress at a store where you can’t return it if it doesn’t fit right.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN