Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, cooked, and separated into strands
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the sour cream, cheese, and garlic in a saucepan.
- Heat on low until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Add the chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spaghetti squash and stir to combine.
- Serve with extra parmesan cheese.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN