Give Me S'more Sweet Potatoes Bites
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 8 cinnamon-sugar graham cracker squares
- 8 marshmallows, halved crosswise
- Heat broiler and place sweet potato in bowl with 1/4 inch of water. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for five minutes or until fork-tender. Cool and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Place crackers sugar side down on baking sheet. Top four crackers with potato slices and remaining four with four marshmallow halves each.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 45 to 60 seconds, or until marshmallows are browned.
- Put sandwich halves together and serve.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN