Maraschino Lemonade Pops
- 1 jar (2.5 ounces) maraschino cherries
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (3 ounces), partly thawed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 3-ounce paper cups
- 2 wooden craft sticks
- Put a colander or strainer in a bowl. Pour cherries into the strainer, saving the juice in the bowl.
- Put one whole cherry in each paper cup.
- Put the remaining cherries on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, carefully cut cherries into small pieces.
- Put chopped cherries, lemonade concentrate, water, and the juice you saved from the jar of cherries in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Puree or blend until smooth.
- Fill paper cups with equal amounts of cherry mixture. Freeze 30 to 40 minutes, or until very slushy.
- Place wooden craft sticks in the center of each cup. Freeze one hour longer or until firm.
- To serve, peel off paper cups.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN