- 5 cups raspberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Put the raspberries in a small saucepan and cook over low heat until they start to render their juices, about 10 minutes.
- Push this mixture through a sieve to remove seeds and set aside.
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil. Simmer about 10 minutes, then add the raspberry mixture and lemon juice. Cool.
- Once cool, fold in egg whites.
- Pour into an ice cream freeze and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN