Squash and Carrots with Rice Cereal
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and chopped into chunks
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk, formula, or breast milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons infant rice cereal
- Cook the butternut squash and carrot in boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Add squash, carrot, butter, and milk to a blender (or use a hand-held blender) and puree until desired consistency.
- Stir in the baby cereal.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN