Tofu Strawberry Mousse
- 8 to 10 very large strawberries, stems removed
- 1-1/2 pounds firm tofu
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor. Pulse until almost liquefied.
- Add the tofu and pulse until combined.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar; blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, spoon into individual serving bowls. Garnish with additional sliced strawberries, if desired.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN