Wheat Teething Biscuits
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Combine the milk, margarine, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the wheat germ and then enough of the flour to make a dough.
- Knead until it becomes smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Form 1/2-inch- by 4-inch-long “sticks” and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes or until they are brown and have a hard texture.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN