Four-Leafed Fun for Little Ones
Can't find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? We've got some fun St. Patrick's Day crafts so you can make your own magic with your children!
- Shiny pennies or other coins
- Barrettes (craft store clips work best)
- Glue (tacky or hot glue)
- 1/8-inch ribbon in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
Here’s what you do:
- Practice the arrangement of the coins on the barrette. It is a good idea to practice on a flat surface and decide how you would like them to look.
- Glue the ribbons on the barrette in order of the rainbow. Spread them out on the barrette or put them on just one end.
- Glue the coins in desired pattern onto the barrette. If using hot glue, it will dry faster. If using tacky glue, you will need to allow 24 hours to dry before wearing.
Options:: Another fun addition to this craft is to use some spray glue (with glitter) on the top after you are done. It helps secure it all and adds a little pizzazz to it!
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN