Four-Leafed Fun for Little Ones
Can't find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? We've got some fun St. Patrick's Day crafts so you can make your own magic with your children!
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple crepe paper streamers or ribbons
- Paper plate for each child
- Stapler, tape, or glue
Here’s what you do:
- Cut the middle out of the paper plate.
- Cut long pieces of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple crepe paper streamers. Each streamer should be about 2 to 3 feet long. This is where you could also use ribbon. The kids can even make their own streamers and color them.
- Staple a rainbow of streamers onto the paper plate. You could use tape or glue as well if you do not want to use a stapler.
Options:: Make several and hang them in their doorways so they have to walk through them to enter their rooms.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN