Four-Leafed Fun for Little Ones
Can't find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? We've got some fun St. Patrick's Day crafts so you can make your own magic with your children!
Gold at the End of the Rainbow
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple Jell-O®
- Hot and cold water
- Clear plastic cups
- Gummy bears or other gummy candies
Here’s what you do:
- Place the gummy treats in the bottom of the cup.
- Make the red Jell-O according to instructions on the box. Pour a small amount in the bottom of each clear glass. Keep in mind that you have five other layers coming.
- When the red Jell-O has set, repeat using the orange, yellow, blue, and purple.
Options:: Kids can eat the treats and find their “gold” at the end of the rainbow. These are fun to use for birthday treats. Top them with whipped topping. Depending on the kids’ ages, you can let them help pour or let them pick different patterns.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN